A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Huguet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Huguet, General Surgery/Laparoscopic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Huguet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huguet graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huguet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lee Huguet MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Huguet practice?
- Dr. Kevin Huguet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Huguet practices Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.