A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Huguet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Huguet, General Surgery/Laparoscopic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huguet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huguet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Huguet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huguet graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huguet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lee Huguet MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Huguet practice?
- Dr. Kevin Huguet has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Huguet practices Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.