Dr. Kevin Huguet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Huguet?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Huguet?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

1 year post surgery

I just came for my one year annual appointment with Dr huguet and I couldn't be happier with the results! I have been working out everyday and eating healthy and almost at my goal, I down 100 pounds since my surgery and have so much energy and lower blood pressure! Thanks Dr Huguet! I feel great and Confident Lacey

June 29th, 2017

Very compassionate, honest, always available

June 2nd, 2017

Wonderful experience

Everything was very good. Staff was efficient and kind.

May 5th, 2017

If it has to be done, he's the one!

Excellent doctor who really excels in laporoscopic surgery.30

April 28th, 2017

Exceptional Experience

I am very grateful for Dr. Huguet and his staff. They allowed me to have the BEST experience!

October 21st, 2016

THANK YOU DR. HUGUET!

I have never experienced Surgery before. I was very pensive about the whole ordeal. Dr. Huguet and his staff are amazing. They walked me through the procedure. The day of the surgery, was completely explained to me and my family in a way that made us feel comfortable. Two weeks later and after listening to their sage advice, I have a clean Bill of Health. THANK YOU BAY SURGICAL SPECIALISTS!

February 4th, 2016

Appreciative that Dr. Huguet was very professional and gave me time to ask questions . After having a sleeve gastrectomy I would strongly recommend this doctor!!

July 23rd, 2015

HERINA OPERATION

THE EXPERIENCE WAS 1ST CLASS FROM START TO FINISH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. HUGUET AS HIS PROFESSIONAL MANNER WAS EXCEPTIONAL. THE SURGERY CENTER FACILITY AND STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. OVERALL, THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS TERRIFIC FROM STSRT TO FINISH.

July 16th, 2015

great. only doctor that could fix my issue without slicing me from chest to waist...

May 7th, 2015

Did I catch him on a off day?

Office staff very nice, office appearance clean and welcoming. Doctor though was not the warm friendly type. Very dry personality. I don't even think he looked at my chart. I was there because I was referred for a biopsy, he asked me "have you had an x-ray? Duhh um.... the report is sitting in front of you!

March 5th, 2015

Great Experience

Dr. Huguet and his office staff were awesome. Made me feel very comfortable. When it was time for my surgery I was nervous but as soon as I saw Dr. Huguet I knew I was with the best and was relaxed.

March 5th, 2015

Parent of the patient - Alisa Bazaldua

As a parent with a teen diagnosed with a relatively rare pancreatic tumor for her age, I was unsure of this newest journey. We met Dr. Huguet after already determining the tumor was benign. Even so, she faced a complicated surgery to have the tumor removed. While the threat of cancer was no longer an issue, we were still very concerned about the procedure and whether or not we were capable of choosing the right surgeon. The time Dr. Huguet spent with us during the initial interview erased all of our concerns. During my daughter's procedure and nine days in the hospital, he kept us completely informed. The way he interacted with her was unbelievable. Still a child at just 17, he treated her with incredible respect. We had to decide between a children's hospital and St. Anthony's and chose the latter because Dr. Huguet is a surgeon there. We never regretted the decision even though it was sometimes difficult because I was accompanied with an eight-year-old child with autism. All of her recovery was handled professionally. Follow up appointments were actually pleasant. As a family we would highly recommend Dr. Huguet as a surgeon. The office staff is courteous, professional, and always pleasant!