Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
THANK YOU DR. HUGUET!
I have never experienced Surgery before. I was very pensive about the whole ordeal. Dr. Huguet and his staff are amazing. They walked me through the procedure. The day of the surgery, was completely explained to me and my family in a way that made us feel comfortable. Two weeks later and after listening to their sage advice, I have a clean Bill of Health. THANK YOU BAY SURGICAL SPECIALISTS!

February 3rd, 2016
Appreciative that Dr. Huguet was very professional and gave me time to ask questions . After having a sleeve gastrectomy I would strongly recommend this doctor!!

July 23rd, 2015
HERINA OPERATION
THE EXPERIENCE WAS 1ST CLASS FROM START TO FINISH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. HUGUET AS HIS PROFESSIONAL MANNER WAS EXCEPTIONAL. THE SURGERY CENTER FACILITY AND STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. OVERALL, THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS TERRIFIC FROM STSRT TO FINISH.

July 16th, 2015
great. only doctor that could fix my issue without slicing me from chest to waist...

May 7th, 2015
Did I catch him on a off day?
Office staff very nice, office appearance clean and welcoming. Doctor though was not the warm friendly type. Very dry personality. I don't even think he looked at my chart. I was there because I was referred for a biopsy, he asked me "have you had an x-ray? Duhh um.... the report is sitting in front of you!

March 5th, 2015
Great Experience
Dr. Huguet and his office staff were awesome. Made me feel very comfortable. When it was time for my surgery I was nervous but as soon as I saw Dr. Huguet I knew I was with the best and was relaxed.

March 5th, 2015
Parent of the patient - Alisa Bazaldua
As a parent with a teen diagnosed with a relatively rare pancreatic tumor for her age, I was unsure of this newest journey. We met Dr. Huguet after already determining the tumor was benign. Even so, she faced a complicated surgery to have the tumor removed. While the threat of cancer was no longer an issue, we were still very concerned about the procedure and whether or not we were capable of choosing the right surgeon. The time Dr. Huguet spent with us during the initial interview erased all of our concerns. During my daughter's procedure and nine days in the hospital, he kept us completely informed. The way he interacted with her was unbelievable. Still a child at just 17, he treated her with incredible respect. We had to decide between a children's hospital and St. Anthony's and chose the latter because Dr. Huguet is a surgeon there. We never regretted the decision even though it was sometimes difficult because I was accompanied with an eight-year-old child with autism. All of her recovery was handled professionally. Follow up appointments were actually pleasant. As a family we would highly recommend Dr. Huguet as a surgeon. The office staff is courteous, professional, and always pleasant!

January 8th, 2015
Dr. Huguet was very knowledgeable and professional. He took the time to explain everything to me and my surgery was successful. I can't thank him enough!

April 24th, 2013
Successful Colon Surgery
My mom was referred to Dr. Huguet for colon cancer sugery. Her surgery was difficult, but she recovered and is now cancer-free. Dr. Huguet is an excellent surgeon who really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

March 10th, 2013
Lap Band Surgery
If you are thinking about having this operation don't consider anyone else. Dr Huguet is the best! I was a bit worried as I had never had an operation before. I even still have my tonsils. The Dr and his staff were tops during this experience. I didn't have to have bandages due to some new way of sealing the wound so I would not get an infection. Really kind of sci-fi but awesome! It hasn't been a yr yet and I have lost over 80lbs. with no complications. Check out this Dr before going anywhere else.

February 28th, 2013
Obesity
Obesity is one of America's problems. Many have fallen into this condition and sadly I'm one of them. But thanks to doctors like Kevin Huguet, patients can be treated for this condition.

February 7th, 2013
Dr. Huguet was the perfect surgeon for my mother's lap band surgery. She really needed to trim down before having a heart attack.