Dr. Kevin Hunter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

May 12th, 2016
First visit and I wasn't really wasn't too pleased with him. Perhaps he was just having a bad day?????

May 1st, 2013
Looking for a new doctor.
Cannot get the office to return a phone call, even for urgent matters. Have tried to get a prescription filled for the last three days. Still has not been called in to the pharmacy. Guess I will try again tomorrow. Very disappointed. Has now happened on more than one occasion. The doctor is nice enough, but the office staff really seems to be dropping the ball. Probably will have to see him again, before I can get an appointment with a new office. Not looking forward to it.

April 30th, 2013
Was Pleased
Very good knew exactly the problem as family doctor did not

March 6th, 2013
Totally disrespectful. Anyone who expects you to wait an hour and 45 min.. has no respect for you , therefore I have none for him. Had an 11:30 appt., girl took me in an office at 12:30 then put me in another one, I was ready to leave when he came in the office at 1:15, told him my time was just as valuable as his and he said he was with a patient. I told him I am also patient with an 11:30 appt. If he was running late the receptionist should have given me the option to wait or reschedule. I was there for a sleep study results. I also have Parkinsons and see a dr. in Philadelphia for that . Told him I was only there for the sleep study, and he said he still had to check me for that. Billed the ins. company an additional $700.00. (Wonder why ins. is so expensive.) He ordered a sleep mask, said I would hear from the co. in 2 weeks. Over 3 weeks later, never heard from the company and no one from his office ever called to follow up to see if I rec. the mask and how I was doing with it. Definitely would not recommend him to anyone.

December 15th, 2009
I felt as thought Dr. Hunter was not interested in my condition at all. He was very rude and dismissive. He spent very little time with me and I was never actually given a diagnosis. I would not recommend him.