Dr. Kevin Hussey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
I absolutely LOVED Dr. Hussey and his staff! I had to switch doctors at the end of my pregnancy and I couldn't be happier that I went to Dr. Hussey (after being recommended by a friend) he (and his staff) made me feel comfortable at every appointment. My questions were always answered and I never felt like I was asking a dumb question like my old Dr made me feel. He's an all around amazing doctor and I'm so grateful he delivered my son! I'd recommend him to everyone!

August 4th, 2015
Current Patient
Dr. Hussey provides excellent quality of care. He answers questions and seems open to meeting the patients needs. I found him to very helpful and put me at ease with the birth of my first child.

July 26th, 2015
I'm at the end of my pregnancy and had to switch doctors because my insurance changed. After reading reviews and being recommended by a friend I switched to Dr. Hussey. It was a blessing in disguise that I needed to change doctors because Dr. Hussey is AMAZING! I wish I went to him from the beginning of my pregnancy...I've been to just a few appointments with him and I like him a thousand times better than my old doctors! He explains everything very well, he's compassionate, gentle and fast, and I feel very comfortable with him being my doctor and delivering my baby. I will recommend Dr. Hussey to everybody!!

July 9th, 2015
Great doctor!!!
I feel so lucky to have had Dr. Hussey as my OB during pregnancy, who also delivered my baby. I have moved to Illinois from a different state and Dr. Hussey quickly took over my case in a very professional manner. I appreciate him being thoughtful and caring. Operationally the office works fine and the nurses are super nice. I have known them for couple of months and it has been a pleasure.

April 16th, 2014
Amazing doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Hussey for about 12 years now, and followed him when he opened up his own practice. I had initially seen a female doctor in his old practice who was horrible. For one thing she would not take my severe pain seriously, and basically chalked it up as period pain, and treated me like I was being a baby about it. (Even though I told her that I was in severe pain for at least 15-20 days per month). I decided to try a new doctor when she actually forgot about me (I was the last appointment of the day) and left me freezing in a paper gown in the exam room, and when I had been waiting for over an hour, I poked my head out the door to see her with her coat on, about to walk out the door! So I had heard good things about Dr. Hussey, and I was not disappointed. He took one look at my chart and asked if anyone had ever talked to me about endometriosis. I had no idea what it was at the time, but he explained it in great detail, letting me know that laparoscopic surgery was the only way to diagnose it. I had the surgery, and lo and behold, I had severe endometriosis, and that was the reason for my pain. He was able to remove a lot of the affected tissue, but since it had gone undiagnosed for so long, I am still in constant pain, but he has been very helpful in finding ways to treat the pain. I knew that there was something wrong, and he didn't dismiss my concerns, and that made me feel like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I could not believe that no other doctor, even in his practice at the time, even suggested it as a possibility. When he went out on his own, I was able to track him down, and have continued to see him ever since. He delivered my first child, and was very helpful during my complicated pregnancy. I know that he will never rush me through an appointment (which is why I have no problem waiting a little longer in the waiting room, because it know that he won't try to make up time by rushing through my visit). He listens carefully to my concerns, offers great suggestions and new approaches to problems, and has a great bedside manner. If I have a question and leave him a message, he usually calls me back personally, and is very quick to respond. I always say joke that there are only two men in my life that I will EVER allow to see my lady business - my husband and Dr. Hussey!

July 2nd, 2013
Best doctor
Dr.K.Hussey is the best doctor you can choose for you pregnancy and delivery of your baby. He was my doctor with my 3rd pregnancy and I wish I had him with my previous 2 kids. What a difference from other doctors I had before, very professional, intelligent, patient, just can't say enough of good thing about him. I was truly blessed to have him as my doctor.

November 16th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Kevin Hussey since I was 16 I am now 35! I think he is a very caring doctor and always takes time to answer questions and concerns you have. Whenever I have called for a question he always calls back and you talk directly to him. Just an overall excellent dr!

April 17th, 2012
A great find!
I can't get over how quickly I can get in and out of my appointments. The staff is friendly. My only complaint is that I had to stand while waiting for my last appointment because there were a lot of people in the lobby taking up all the seats.

November 28th, 2011
Great doctor!
I've been seeing Dr. Hussey since I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 8 years old. I was thrilled when he was on call when it came time to deliver my son 3 years ago. He's a great doctor, caring, compassionate and intelligent!

May 16th, 2011
Misty Gomez
Dr. Kevin Hussey has been an amazing OB Doc. He has been very attentive thruought my daughters pregnancy and over all just a wonderful and understanding man in gereral. He has made her troubled pregnancy alot easier to understand and cope with..

September 10th, 2009
Excellant
What a professional

August 28th, 2009
Absolutely Wonderful Dr
I have been going to this practice for 7 years. I initially saw another female Dr as I thought I would be more comfortable with that. While pregnant with my 1st child, I saw Dr Hussey at my 40 week appointment for the first time. He found a minor issue with my pregnancy that had gone unnoticed by the other Dr's and ended up being the Dr that delivered my baby. When I was pregnant with my second child, there was no question as to who I wanted as my OB through pregnancy and delivery. During the delivery of my second child, there was another issue with the delivery that Dr Hussey handled beautifully. My husband and I were put immediately at ease and even though the situation was potentially life threatening, Dr Hussey handled himself as a professional in every sence of the word. I always felt like he "knew" me. Even seeing as many patients as he does, he remembered things that we had spoken about-both pregnancy related and personal. He had empathy during my last weeks of pregnancy while I was miserable and did everything he could to ease my concerns and fears. Should I have any other children, there's no doubt who my Dr would be.