A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ishioka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishioka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ishioka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ishioka, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishioka graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Ishioka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Ishioka MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Ishioka practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ishioka has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Ishioka practices Diagnostic Radiology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Radiologists.