Learn more about Dr. Kevin Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Polycythemia Vera
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Callahan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Callahan DO is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Callahan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Callahan practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Hematologists and Cherry Hill Oncologists.