A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Polycythemia Vera
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Callahan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Callahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Callahan practice?
Dr. Kevin Callahan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Oncologists, Cherry Hill Hematologists, and Cherry Hill Pathologists.