A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Polycythemia Vera
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Callahan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Callahan DO is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Callahan practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Hematologists and Voorhees Oncologists.