A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Connor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Connor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Connor DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Connor practice?
- Dr. Kevin Connor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Connor practices Internal Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson Creek, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Ridley Park Internists.