Learn more about Dr. Kevin Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Denny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denny
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Denny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Denny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Denny has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin John Denny MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Denny practice?
- Dr. Kevin Denny has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Denny practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.