A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Denny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denny
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Denny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Denny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Denny has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin John Denny MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Denny practice?
- Dr. Kevin Denny has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Denny practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.