Dr. Kevin Dunn MD Patient Reviews

December 27th, 2016
I would not go anywhere else
Dr Dunn is an excellent doctor. He is very through and is very punctual. He knows his field extremely well and I appreciate his knowledge. He is both my husband and my MD and I absolutely would go no where else. His staff is excellent and very helpful.

August 29th, 2016
Nothing but the BEST !
He saved my WIFES LIFE ! He takes wonderful care of both of us. He has the best BEDSIDE MANNER of anyone I have ever met. He is great at diagnosing what is wrong.

December 7th, 2015
My Diagnosis
When it came down to the fact that I knew I had cancer, I didn't want to hear the truth from anyone but, Dr. Dunn. He has always been honest caring and took more time if you needed than any doctor other than my childhood doctor(Harry O Specht) whom I loved dearly. When I went running to Dr. Dunn and told him about all the test that were run by my lung specialist, he went into his computer, looked over the top at me and said, its cancer. The relief I felt after all the tests I had been through, even with him telling me the truth seem to set me free. I would highly recommend Dr. Dunn as a family physician to anyone. He is warm, caring and truly cares about your well being. Most of the time I get in quickly, but if I have to wait, I try to remember the time he took with me on my diagnosis, while someone else waited patiently. Thank you Dr. Dunn for being there for me. In the office and during my last two surgeries.

October 1st, 2015
Not Happy
In my most humble opinion , His staff is not very intelligent & they do NOT follow up properly , & long wait time in exam room.

August 14th, 2015
Dr Dunn is a delight. he takes time to talk with you and always has positive suggestions. He is up to date on the latest meds and therapies. Is very easy to talk with. I recommend him highly.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr dunn
I like Dr dunn and been there 17 yrs, y did dr dunn leave his own practice he built?

July 16th, 2014
Dr Dunn was my doctor for 10 yrs and I was very impressed with him. He not only cared about my health but for me as well. He took his time to get to know me as a person and how I was doing. He really cares for his patients and their well being. I would still be with him if I hadn't moved away. Don't feel like I will get the same level of care where I live now.

September 21st, 2013
Dr. Dunn has been my family doctor for close to 14 years. Dr. Dunn and his staff are the whole package: professional, meticulous, thorough, friendly, and they genuinely care about each patient as a person, not as an appointment on their books. Dr. Dunn’s relaxing “bedside manner” and sense of humor makes every visit comfortable and pleasant.

August 24th, 2013
Sarasota is very lucky to have a doctor like this. I am very thankful I was referred to him 3 years ago!

November 19th, 2012
Tim Meyer patient
I have known Dr. Dunn for 10 years and have known him to care about doing his best and personally being a great doctor.

September 27th, 2011
He Must work for the Company
I was kicked to the curb, so to speak - Dr. Dunn sent me a letter refusing to see me anymore, since I wouldn't/couldn't pay the outstanding balance of my bill in full immediately. I would avoid ANY physicians associated with SMH Group - why in the world does a doctor get involved with billing practice, then refuse to see a patient that he admitted to the hospital & would not see in follow-up because of an outstanding balance of less than $200? I suggest you avoid this doctor group.