Overall Review

perfect for my son
awsome pediatrician

August 26th, 2010
Wonderful Pediatrician
Dr Foley has been my son's pediatrician since 1998 when we moved here from Las Vegas, NV. My son is special needs and he was given the best of care. Whatever Craig needed, Dr. Foley made certain it was appropriate and provided. He helped to make our lives much richer for his level of care and attention to our son.

April 18th, 2010
Dr. Foley has been my 13 year old daughter's pediatrician since she was a week old. I have a 7 year old as well. After 13 years, I can honestly say I have no negative comments. I never feel rushed during a visit and Dr. Foley always takes the time to explain things thoroughly. He genuinely cares about his patients and tends to be very down-to earth. We found out recently he will be leaving his practice and I believe it will be difficult to find another pediatrician that lives up to the standards we received with Dr. Foley. He will be truly missed!

March 15th, 2009
We have been seeing Dr. Foley since Oct of 2002 after the birth of our first child. He is an awesome Doctor! He takes time to talk to us during our visits and our kids love him!

February 2nd, 2009
Dr. Foley has been taking care of our little girl since infancy, and we cannot ask for more caring doctor. He attends to all of our concerns with professionalism and very attentive manners (never a rush). All his advices always based on our little girl's best interests thru a thorough analysis. We hope he never moves away from this area or otherwise we'll be extremely devastated.