A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist - South
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Hayes practice?
Dr. Kevin Hayes practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allendale, MI and Jacksonville, FL.
See East Lansing Internists and East Lansing Cardiologists.