Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Hayes
Dr. Kevin Hayes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dothan, AL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital Association, Baptist - South and Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital. Dr. Hayes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Hayes has the following 6 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Kevin Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.
Dr. Nidal Yunis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dothan, AL 0 mi21
Dr. Sylvia Rushing
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Dothan, AL 0 mi34
Dr. James Robeson Jr
Dothan, AL 0 mi25