Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist - South
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Hayes DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hayes practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists and Dothan Cardiologists.