The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Hirsch
Dr. Kevin Hirsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hirsch is affiliated with Edward White Hospital, Bayfront Medical Center and Saint Anthony's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Hirsch has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kevin Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Lee Phillips
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Trauma Surgery, Residency
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Rachele Mehl
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi2
Dr. Nicholas Price
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.11 mi39