A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hunt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Hunt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hunt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Allergists and Hamden Internists.