Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Hunt
Dr. Kevin Hunt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamden, CT. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hunt is affiliated with Hospital Of St Raphael, Middlesex Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Hunt has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Hunt has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamden, CT.
Dr. William Farmer
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Hamden, CT 0 mi20
Dr. Ernest Scarnati
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Hamden, CT 0 mi42
Dr. William Weber
Hamden, CT 0 mi10