Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hunt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Hunt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hunt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Allergists and Hamden Internists.