A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Kelly practice?
Dr. Kevin Kelly practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Allergy & Immunology, and Gastroenterology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Kansas City, MO.
See Willow Grove Pediatricians, Willow Grove Pediatric Specialists, Willow Grove Allergists, and Willow Grove Gastroenterologists.