A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kelly has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kelly has 20 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, IN and Kendallville, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Cardiologists.