A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kelly has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Cardiologists.