A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Martin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin John Martin MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Martin practices Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Nephrologists.