A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pike County Memorial Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Martin DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Martin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wentzville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Warrenton, MO.
See Wentzville Family Physicians and Wentzville Primary Care Doctors.