A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pike County Memorial Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Martin DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Martin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Family Physicians and Cape Girardeau General Practitioners.