A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pike County Memorial Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Martin DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Martin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Family Physicians and Cape Girardeau General Practitioners.