A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McBride is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McBride, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. McBride has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McBride accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. McBride practice?
Dr. Kevin McBride practices Surgery near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester Center, MA and Boston, MA.
See Braintree Surgeons.