A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Murray, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Murray has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Murray MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Murray practice?
- Dr. Kevin Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Murray practices Radiation Oncology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Radiologists.