Dr. Kevin Sheahan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2016
THE BEST !!!
I have been seeing Kevin for 19 years for multiple problems that I have had over the years. I am probably one of his patients that has followed him from when he was at Newnan Hospital and from his first office in Newnan. He has performed many procedures on me and has keep my pain at a comfortable level. I would recommend him to anyone needing help with there pain control problems. He has also been a good friend and always listens to me when it comes to personable things also. He is very professional and knowledgeable and as you would also think he is very smart (intelligent) guy. I would never consider anyone else to aid me in my help with pain matters.

July 8th, 2015
Best Cart Possible
I have been seeing Dr. Sheahan for nearly 10 years. When he moved his office to North Atlanta I continued to see him even though it was an hour drive from my home. He is very thorough and takes time to listen and understand your pain. He is a compasionate doctor who cares about his clients. He doesn't rush you out and the next guy in. I feel like I am getting the best care possible.

July 3rd, 2014
Great Doctor
Great Doctor with a smiling face! He is knowledgeable and caring.

May 18th, 2013
Excellent knowledge and listens
Dr.Sheahan found an infection in a MedTronic Interstem implant that other doctors could not find.....this saved my life. I went back to the doctor at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio that had put the interstem in my spinal cord and he removed the medical device and agreed that it was infected. I have been a patient of Dr. Sheahan's for 5 years and he spends at least 15 minutes with me each visit. He remembers my medical history and keeps up-dated on my progress. He is very professonal and interested in my well being.....tops in the field!

January 21st, 2011
Waste of time
This doctor is the biggest waste of time. He said that I could only have my medications if I agreeded to a procedure. Then it became a pattern that I needed a procedure ever month that was never helping anything but his check book.

January 2nd, 2011
Procedure Factory
Beware he is nothing but a procedure factory. If he can't get your money he wont treat you. Its black mail.. Procedure= pain medications. I think that he is just too dumb and doesn't know how to treat pain. I am looking for a better provider. I'm not going to be a pin cushion my whole life when it doesn't work

November 15th, 2010
Where is my doctor
This physician joined a group in which my favorite doctor owned. Now I can't find him and they tell me that he is not practing anymore. This physican is not helpful, has no clue or understanding about my pain and treats me by the textbook, nothing new or innovated, just the same old thing. I do not trust him and want my old doctor back

October 21st, 2009
Dr. Sheahan cares about dollars only and displays the sophistication of your average neighborhood mechanic. He performs procedures while flying blind.

August 11th, 2009
Love Dr. K.
Dr. Kevin is the model for all doctors when it comes to dealing with and really knowing his patients. I could not have survived the last 8 years without his care. His office staff, however, needs to learn more about professionalism, especially the triage nurse. If it wasn't for Dr. K., I would never go in their office again, but I do it because I've never had the level of care he provides.

July 24th, 2009
after suffering years with migraines and seeing many neurologists I finally found Dr. Sheahan, from my first visit he has done everything he and I can think of, He always spends as much time with me as I need. He is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen regarding migraines, which most doctors don't even want to touch. Yea, sometimes you have to wait a while but that is because he does spend as much time with all his patients, get used to it, once he's with you, you are in wonderful, capable hands, and the rest of the staff is just as great. Soloman, five stars!!!!!!!

November 10th, 2008
never again...
arrogant, vain and condescending to women. Does not review prior visits, eats lunch while examining you. Also, save your questions. It is his way or the highway. Unwilling to discuss your case further or spend more than a couple of minutes with you-than out. Unforturnately, he has the doctor-"God" complex.

May 25th, 2017