A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Simmons, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Simmons MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Kevin Simmons has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Simmons practices Psychiatry near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Midland, TX.
See Texas City Psychiatrists.