A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Thompson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Thompson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, AL and Demopolis, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Orthopedic Surgeons.