Dr. Kevin Jamison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Jamison?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Jamison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 18th, 2017

this man is not a dr, he is a poor excuse for a man.

November 27th, 2016

We've been going to Dr. Jamison for around 20 years. He has monitored my husband's MS and epilepsy. When we were in a crisis, Dr. Jamison quickly stepped in to remedy the situation.

October 7th, 2016

Extremely patronizing

He took pleasure in being rude to my grandmother and myself, his smug, non listening approach never once addressed any of our concerns and we ended up leaving the office after he refused to provide us with any answers or even information, my grandmother has scoliosis and pinched nerves (probably) cause her legs to be weak and almost unusable. His solution? She may have carpel tunnel. Wow thanks!

August 13th, 2016

this dr has no bed side manners, does not look at you in the eye, brushes you off like a fly, does not listen, only hears what he thinks he hears, completly mis diagnosis, poo poo any thing I said, and rushes you out of the office...the office failed to call me back, to refill a prescription, therefore the lack of medicine was a major set back, then he brushes that off like it wasn't his fault, and failed to recognize the symtoms of the setback. terminated me from seeing him or anyone else in the office, refused to send medical records to another dr. I sure hope that the next person does not get treated like I did.

July 14th, 2016

terrible doc, wont listen to patient, told us if we did not take his advice to find another doctor- very rude

October 23rd, 2014

We first met Dr for an emergency at the hospital. He was wonderful with my dad when he had a stroke. My dad had unrelated pain and the Dr really researched the problem and helped him. He was very careful not to rush his treatment for the stroke. A lot of wait and see. That is how strokes are. At 88 dad is doing very well

October 3rd, 2014

He was rude, mean, and I will never go back!

He was rude, didn't care what I had to say, and rolled his eyes at me. As he looked through my blood tests he kept saying "I don't know what that is", it happened at least 3 times. As I told him about a head injury that occurred when I was 2 he literally said "that didn't happen". I thought he was kidding but he wasn't! He said it would've appeared on an MRI (that he never looked at so didn't know what was on it) and that I was exaggerating. He obviously thought I was making everything up and didn't take anything I said seriously. He was rude, mean, and I will never go back.

September 3rd, 2014

Wonderful

I have read the reviews here and I have to say they scared the crap out of me. I saw Dr. Jamieson yesterday, I hadn't seen him in ten years. My intial visit was for headaches 10 years ago and he treated me and was spot on with his diagnosis. Yesterday was for a different matter, Restless Leg Syndrome. He was great, very considerate and listened to my concerns. He was very professional, not like he has been described here. I will be back to see him in 3 months and look forward to my visit.

April 10th, 2014

uncaring and cold

I also wish I had read the reviews before keeping the consult appointment today. I found him very dismissive and mechanical. It seemed that he didn't understand or even choose to listen to the patients description of his pain but rather couldn't wait to test and give his opinion. He didn't consider testing the whole arm but focused on hand and lower arm although pain was described into the shoulder and chest area. As soon pain med was mentioned as already being used for another preexisting injury it seemed to make him all the more disinterested. I would not want to see anyone be mistreated the way we were today. I was not the patient but observed this behavior while there with my husband. We will not be going back for the follow up.

March 5th, 2014

agree with all negative comments

I questioned my sanity after my appointment. He was so uncaring, argumentative and I left there angry. No sense in typing except to say all the posts on him are wholly accurate minus the joke of a post that gave him 4 stars! ZERO STARS!!!

September 6th, 2013

Feeling abused and made fun of.

I have never in my life had a Doctor treat me so poorly. I walked to my car in tears. We will see how the follow up goes. He told me my medical record was crazy. Of course it is I am to the point of seeing a neurologist. He totally relied on my medical history by my "chart" did not really care about my concerns. I guess this is what our country has to look forward to for medical care. Very callous and such a bully. My life benefited nothing from this visit.

May 14th, 2013

Something Wrong with this Doc for sure..?

I found myself trying to analyze him while he was flipping through my charts making rude comments ..WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!