Dr. Kevin Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Jenkins?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Jenkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2016

What a great guy!

Dr. Jenkins is awesome. When My husband had UC he took care of him so well. Unfortunately, he had to have a colonectomy, but Dr. Jenkins has continued to treat my husband very well. I myself changed over to Dr. Jenkins as my Primary Care Physician. He is good to me as well. He is kind, patient, explains conditions and his staff is awesome.

January 31st, 2015

Good Doctor

I like him very much. He is attentive and takes time with me and my husband.

July 21st, 2014

My husband was actually the first to visit Dr. Jenkins with ulcerative Colitis. Dr. Jenkins spent time with my husband and tried a multitude of treatments before my husbnd finally had to have a colectomy in 2009. He recommended Dr. Yoo at UCLA for the surgery and that was an excellent choice. My husband and I both like Dr. Jemkins so well, we decided to make him our primary care physician. He truly cares about his patients and has a sense of humor. His staff are great as well.

December 19th, 2013

I am appalled that Dr. Jenkins will not see you until you pay NO MATTER WHAT! I wanted to make my copay by credit or debit and their machine would not work because it was hooked up to a fax machine I was told. After numerous attempts and even different cards and 25 min. later they said you need to go get cash or reschedule your appointment. It was a $40 copay not $400. I feel they could have said the Dr will see but come by tomorrow etc but the office manager said "the Dr. cannot see you until you pay". I left and will request another gastro Dr. one not so hard up for $40 and a payment machine that is not reliable. They had the gull to call me 20min later and say oh we fixed the machine you want to come back,,,heck no!!! I want a caring Dr not a "cash" Dr.

October 2nd, 2012

Highly Recommend

My first visit left me alitlle concerned. Dr looked somewhat scruffy and tired. Second visit, wow what a difference. Clean shaven alert and haircut. This is a hard working Doc who takes his job seriously and actually sees his patients rather than a PA assisting. He takes the time to sit and explain and is not hurried. Office staff very efficient and organized. Must remember to bring cash for your co pay as they only accept cash. Bottom line. Excellent Doc. Knows his business. Caring, professional and friendly atmosphere.

July 19th, 2017