Dr. Kevin Johnson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Johnson?

An insensitive doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2012

The staff at RIA was pleasant enough, however, Dr Johnson was rude. He didn't take the time to talk to me and he was cold and used terms I did not know. He made me feel silly about being worried about my results and didn't take any real concern in my health. Other doctors at this clinic have been much more helpful in the past. Dr Johnson was awful. I would never ever want to see him again. He seemed like a very unhappy person, and I could tell the tech was very uncomfortable with him too. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017