Dr. Kevin Jolliff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 11th, 2014
Dr. Jolliff is a truly wonderful surgeon and person. He performed surgery to remove my thyroid, then had to deliver the bad news that it was found to be malignent. His surgical technique is flawless, and even though I ended up having two surgeries to remove the thyroid, my scar is barely noticible. He spent a lot of time counseling me before and after the surgery and even prayed with me after we found out it was cancer. I highly recommend Dr. Jolliff.

April 1st, 2013
Colon Surgery
Dr Jolliff was the second doctor I visited. The first doctor wanted to make a 5 inch cut to remove part of my colon. Dr Jolliff made 3 small liproscopic cuts and I am home sooner and doing very well. I do not have the pain I would if I had a 5 inch cut into my stomoch mussels. I think I made a great choice and I am doing very well. I feel good. Doctor also called me back and samples so I am cancer free.

March 29th, 2013
Patient
Dr Jolliff is the best surgeon I have ever been to. I would recomend him to anyone looking for a surgeon. He has been there for mr since the start of my ordeal and has been honest and up front unlike other doctors eho try and sweeten the pot. He has gone above and beyond his medical degree in helping me espevially when my own PCP who refered me to him. Its a shame how u are able to trust a surgeon and not ur own PCP. I WANT TO THANK HIM AND HIS MEDICAL ASSISTANT FOR EVERY THING THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME.

November 9th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Jolliff is kind and very informative. His compassion and understanding is only outmatched by his surgical expertise. thank you so much for your professionalism and compassion for my family.