A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Jong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Jong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Jong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Yao Jong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Y. Jong practice?
- Dr. Kevin Jong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Jong practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.