A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Jong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Jong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Jong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Yao Jong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Y. Jong practice?
- Dr. Kevin Jong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Jong practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.