Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

by Micahel L Willard on Apr 28th, 2016

Excellent service. Quick and courteous team. Dr Joyner was thorough and covered all my concerns and questions.

Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Joyner is a great physician. Very knowledgeable, great bedside manner and he spends more than enough time listening to me.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr Joyner is very knowledgeable and was able to diagnose the problem I was having quickly and easily.He is friendly and easy to talk to about whatever the issue is.I highly recommend him!

Jul 28th, 2010

wonderful and very knowledgable.He has an excellent staff. Although we miss his first nurse alot. My whole family goes to him or Dr. Rogers.Would recommend him to everyone

Great Doctor/Very Personable show details Great Doctor/Very Personable
by Paul Terrell on Jun 4th, 2010

Dr. Joyner has been my doctor for 3 years now and I don't have a single complaint, rather quite the opposite. He is very punctual, knowledgeable, & understanding. You can tell he actually cares for his patients well-being. His nurses are well informed and VERY helpful; I couldn't be happier with Dr. Joyner & Dr. Kellum.

Excellent Doctor that Cares show details Excellent Doctor that Cares
by Rosanne on Apr 12th, 2010

My family has been going to Dr. Joyner for over 5 years now. He is such an understanding and caring Doctor who actually shakes your hand at every visit and sits down to talk to you. He is never in a rush to get you out of his office. We finally have a Doctor whom we trust and are so thankful to have. We obviously highly recommend him.

Dec 7th, 2009

A wonderful doctor who doesn't talk to you while he stands at the door. He will actually sit down and listen to what you have to say and never tries to rush you. His nurses and front office staff are great and actually seem to like their jobs. My family and I have been patients for about 4 yrs and have finally found a doctor we feel comfortable talking to.