A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Judy is Excellent. Dr. Judy has been reviewed by 24 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Judy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma, Brain Cancer, and Brain Cancer Meningioma.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Judy graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Judy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Judy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Judy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Judy practice?
Dr. Kevin Judy practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.