Dr. Kevin Judy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Judy?

February 16th, 2017

Neurosarcoidosis

I had a brain biopsy 8 years ago today. I was able to do everything with a flourish before the biopsy, and to this day I am still unable to drive a car, ride a bike or even work. I am thankful that the biopsy was negative for cancer, but I am upset that the way the biopsy was performed, disabled me.

March 21st, 2015

Wrong diagnosis!

Dr. Judy got the diagnosis wrong after I waited over an hour to see him. He missed a serious neurological illness and I ended up in the hospital for 5 days.

August 30th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Judy is a great doctor with terrific bedside manner. He fully explains everything, does an excellent job with surgery and follow up. He visited me every day I was in the hospital in addition to his assistants. He shaved as little hair as possible and made as little incision as possible. he encouraged cleanliness to avoid infection and my recovery was quick and painless after removal of my meningioma. I would recommend Dr. Judy and his entire staff to anyone. listen to what he tells you and avoid the Internet. The Internet was scary, but what he told me was accurate!

July 2nd, 2013

great surgeon but not a 'people' person

great surgeon and did fully remove the tumor from my husbands brain. Answered questions in first consultation but after that he could barely be bothered. He flat out didn't answer my questions and you hardly see him in the hospital. office visits at least an hour behind schedule every time. Just don't expect much follow up from him and you'll be good.

September 12th, 2012

HORRIBLE bedside manner

My daughter was under his care in the hospital and it was absolutely cruel in his manner. She was in severe pain and Dr Judy just said there was nothing he could do for her. He sent in a resident to discharge her. It turned out she had meningitis, which was diagnosed by another doc.

July 6th, 2012

He saved my life

April 30th, 2012

A Angel in disguise

Dr. Judy has been caring for my husband for many years. My husband was diagnosed with Von Hippel Lindau disease at a very early age and when he needed surgery on his brain for cysts that are forming of tumors Dr. Judy has been able to take out the cyst and keep my husband alive. I could never ask for a better more caring surgeon that Dr. Judy. I will always be eternally gratful for what he does for people

April 28th, 2012

Dr. Judy is one of the best surgeons. My brother had a rare brain cancer and the docs in our home state just wanted to do a partial removal of the one tumor. Why bother? We came up to Penn and dr. Judy explained everything and answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend him.

February 24th, 2012

I was very disappointed when I found out he left U of PA. I looked him up on the internet and found he was at Jefferson. I am in need of a follow up visit and was extremly happy to know that I could see Dr. Judy again. He is great and makes you feel very comfortable in a scary situation.

November 18th, 2011

after relative had brain surgery he spent little time wiht us explaining anything. first evaluation took 15 minutes. Visits in the hospital under 3 minutes. Ask him a question - he barely answers you. He may be a good surgeon - but lousy bedside manner.

May 18th, 2011

I love Dr. Judy. He has treated both my Mother and Mother in Law for brain tumors. He has a wonderful personality and is very knowledgable. His bed side manner is second to none and he really cares for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Judy and Alicia his assistant. Jefferson Hospital has picked up a true winner.

March 11th, 2011

He Is a fantastic surgeon!