A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Julian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Julian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Julian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Julian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin E Julian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Julian practice?
- Dr. Kevin Julian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Julian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.