A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Julian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Julian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Julian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Eugene Julian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Julian practice?
- Dr. Kevin Julian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Julian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.