Dr. Kevin Justus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 25th, 2015
AMAZING DOCTOR!~
We feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Justus. He has made our pregnancy a JOY...He is an amazing doctor! Dr. Justus is knowledgeable, has an INCREDIBLE bedside manner- compassionate, warm, empathetic, and spent his time with us at EVERY appointment. My husband and I truly look forward to our appointments with him, and will miss our weekly visits! D.r Justus is well informed on the latest research, very intelligent, and gave us so much information, we are happy we videotaped our ultrasounds, to replay them and go over it all!! I wish I could give more stars than 5! He has been a blessing to us, and we are truly grateful!

February 2nd, 2015
Worst Doctor Ever
Misdiagnosed me, WRONGLY told me I had a dead fetus.

April 13th, 2013
Our experience with Dr. Justus was the best!!! We came to him in an emergency because the doctor we were seeing gave us terrible news and we wanted a second opinion... He took us in immediately because I was so nervous my blood pressure starting going up. He was so patient and full of information and explain everything to us and made sure our baby was okay. From that moment on he took care of our baby with such detail I did not worry anymore because I had Dr. Justus on my side. Our son was born a little early but because of Dr. Justus he was a healthy baby boy, he notice the problem and sent me to the hospital to make sure our baby was strong enough for the delivery. I was 52 when our son was born so I made sure I had the best Doctors!!!! We thank Dr. Justus every day for the beautiful angel we have at home.

March 17th, 2011
Dr. Justus and his staff make what every other doctor's office should be like. Real doctor, great office, and super nice staff... I saw a different group of MFM doctors in my previous pregnancy that were supposedly the "best in town" and Dr. Justus and his staff hands down were so much better... Trust me on this one

March 8th, 2011
im pregnant 35 weeks i start to see him 4 weeks ago after i went to a different Dr and he is just excellent he take the time to explain me everything i can ask him questions as many as make me feel relaxi always get extra valuable information about the nutrition i feel so safe to know he will be with me at labor im so happy to have him as my dr

March 2nd, 2011
I had a horrible experience with Dr Justus. He misread an ultrasound and had absolutely no "bedside manner". He left me distraught and terrified with descriptions of worst case scenarios. Fortunately I got a second opinion quickly and learned that where he had seen a potentially devastating problem, the other doctor not only saw none, but said that if that problem had existed it would have been something that could have been repaired surgically after my baby was born. Happy ending. He was born healthy, but I will never forget how badly this doctor handled it.

March 2nd, 2011
He rocks!
He knows his stuff! And he explains everything so we can understand.

February 18th, 2010
Dr. Justus is GREAT.
My husband and I were so happy with Dr. Justus. He not only accommodated us at the last minute with a weekend appointment, but spent a lot of time with us discussing our ultrasound results, and gave us great advice on how to manage a small problem that came up which corrected it by the next visit. The staff are great and the ultrasound tech gave us a lot of nice 3D pictures of baby's face and body for our keepsake box. Dr. Justus is always aware of the latest research studies and very knowledgeable about what he does. The office uses the latest high tech ultrasound equipment and it's amazing to see such detail! Also, we've never had to wait more than a few minutes for our appointment. Highly recommended!