A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Jutzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Jutzy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jutzy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jutzy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jutzy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Jutzy practice?
- Dr. Kevin Jutzy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Jutzy practices Emergency Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Twp, MI.
See Livonia Emergency Physicians.