A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cox, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Keith Cox MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Cox practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Cox practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Psychiatrists and Ventura Addiction Specialists.