A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cox, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Keith Cox MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Cox practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Cox practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Psychiatrists, Ventura Child Psychiatrists, and Ventura Addiction Specialists.