Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Kim MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Kim practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.