Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Kim MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Kim practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.