A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Kim MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Kim practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.