A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kadesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kadesky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kadesky, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadesky graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kadesky has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Kadesky MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Kadesky practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kadesky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kadesky practices Pediatric Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatric Surgeons.