Dr. Kevin Kadesky MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2016
Great experience
We were able to get an appointment in a timely manner, he immediately made my son feel comfortable and answered all our questions. He didn't rush us and explained everything to my satisfaction. Surgery went great, he and his staff were great with my child. Would definitely recommend.

July 29th, 2016
Very Bad Experience Would NOT Use Again
My child has a history with myxomas which are very rare. We had one removed 3 years ago by her ENT. When two more cysts appeared on her one on the leg and one on her arm, we informed Dr. Kadesky they were most likely myxomas at which he flippantly laughed and told us we were probably wrong due to rarity. Guess what they were myxomas. Secondly, after surgery was complete we noticed before we left the hospital that the bandages were soaked completely with blood and wouldn't even stay on her leg. We were told additional tape would do the job and sent home. By the time we got home the both bandages had fallen off. I called back to his office to see if we could come back in to double check that there might be a problem and was told it was no big deal and to put a water proof bandaid over them. (the incision on the leg is at least inch) When those bandages soaked, I became worried the bleeding was not stopping and looked closer at the incision. It had not been sewed up completely, there was a gap in the middle (hole) so of course it will leak. I called back again and was told that is how it was supposed to be done and that the hole would have to heal from the inside out. After a week and a half with no improvement I made an appointment and told them I WAS coming in regardless and they were going to look at it. At this appointment they found a stitch that had come lose and had made an abscess above my daughters original incision. They removed it and told me all would heal properly now.... He again told me there was nothing else they could do to close the gap. That evening it oozed a ton and I was told to come to the office the next morning by the on call physician who swore a doctor would be at the office. Wrong...no doc just a nurse...who took pics of my kiddos leg and sent them to the doctor for review...REALLY...he came back again with the same advice, nothing they could do, they were done with me and it would eventually just heal on its own. HORRIBLE....I have never been so unhappy with a physician and his colleagues as I am with these guys. I hope this help others make a better decision on a surgeon then I did.

March 5th, 2015
I loved the staff at his office but Dr. Kadesky misdiagnosed our son after we had a second opinion. He rushed the appointment and my questions and concerns were met with a lack of explanation. Do not recommend.

December 12th, 2014
Goes Above and Beyond!
Dr. Kadesky was able to identify the specific issue with my child when others couldn't.

August 1st, 2012
Dr. Kadesky performed surgery on my grandchild, and then sent him to Medical City in Dallas to get a CT scan, when he found out his diognosis was incorrect, it's very confusing to us why he wouldn't have had a CT scan or MRI done before doing surgery, his response when asked was that the ultrasound didn't showed it. Now they have done a CT scan at Medical City Dallas and they still don't know what the bump on bone behind ear is.

January 30th, 2012
Terrible diagnosis
In 2008 Dr. Kadesky performed surgery on my son at Medical City Dallas Hospital. Too many things went terribly wrong. His diagnosis was incorrect and found out only after the surgery. He performed surgery for hydrocele on my diabeteic kid, when he actually had varicocele. Later a nurse told us you can easily tell one from the other with a flashlight. He didn't do it. Even worse, at medical city they had my son marked on the wrong side! I noticed and they corrected. He still performed the surgery and then came to me to tell me he had found out my son didn't have hydrocele, but varicocele (which doesn't need surgery).Always get a second opinion!!!

March 18th, 2017