Dr. Kevin Kallal MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2015
Wonderful staff! Fantastic Doctor!!

December 23rd, 2014
Dr. Kallal rocks but needs new front desk ladies to welcome patients and at least pretend to enjoy their jobs.
The front desk ladies are extremely rude. Don't expect to be treated kindly by them.

August 20th, 2013
Dr Kallal is very smart and accurate, very fun, and very courteous. His staff have sometimes been too new and needed experience, but always very courteous, smiling, and helpful.

July 15th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Kallal!
I have been a patient of Dr Kallal's for years. He has changed my life by finding solutions for long-standing problems that had been wearing me down, causing me to not care about my health, happiness, and future. Instead of automatically reaching for an antidepressant he did some searching, thinking, and testing, finding hidden physical things that, once solved, caused me to regain energy, alertness, and abilities. I am now 71 years old and enjoying life more than I have in years! Thank you Dr. Kallal!

March 1st, 2013
Wonderful Service
We just visited the office today with our four kiddos. The staff was so sweet and helpful and Dr Russell was very knowlagable and gentle with my little son who needed quick attention. We were in and out in a few minutes..that is important with 4 kids under 6. I just want to say thanks to everyone for their quick response to our needs. I am very happy with the level of service they showed our family. Thank you all so much!

April 17th, 2012
I've been using Dr Kallal for 20 years and have always been very happy with him and his staff.He's very caring, ask questions, listens to me and spends as much time as needed for each patient.His staff has always been friendly and courteous, The office is spotless and in a great location.If you are looking for a caring and brilliant dr you should go to Dr Kallal.

April 28th, 2010
Worth the wait, think "House"
Not prompt, but very thorough. Runs late because he takes the time to really cure the problem instead of just giving medicine. I have gone to him for many years. He cured me of a problem that several specialists did not. He kept working until I was well. Think Doctor House. If you have a medical problem go to Dr Kallal. If you want someone to hold your hand, go to a counselor.

March 23rd, 2009
Expect to wait for 30 minutes, at least
After they weight you, they take you to a room, then you are left there for 30 to 50 minutes, one time took him more than an hour to see me. If he leaves the room, he will take another 15 to 20 minutes... annoying!

January 3rd, 2017