Dr. Kevin Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kaplan?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kaplan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017

Great experience

Everything was great. From the moment I was checked in and throughout my visit, every staff member was exceptionally courteous and professional. Dr. Kaplan was amazing and really took his time to listen to me and understand my needs. He was very easy to talk to and appears to genuinely care about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone! I was extrememly impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of this office.

March 10th, 2017

ACL Replacement

I am beyond pleased with the results of my surgery.

February 15th, 2017

I have used Dr. Kaplan and his staff for several years and have incurred two separate injuries that required surgery and I have made a full recovery thanks to him and his staff. Dr. Kaplan is an extremely talented and thorough doctor who clearly enjoys what he does. He takes the time to explain your individual issue and the proper plan of care for the best possible outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan and the entire JOI team to anyone seeking orthopedic care.

February 7th, 2017

Rotator Cuff

I'm back playing tennis like I never had an injury! Thank you Dr. Kaplan

June 13th, 2016

Knee ACL

Knee is awesome, back on the field lacrosse in 7 months and haven’t missed a beat. Surfing, biking, actually anything I want to do.

September 24th, 2015

ACL reconstruction

Absolutely love Dr. Kaplan. He strives to be on time with his appointments and even when I've had to wait it has been for no more than a few minutes past my appointment time. No matter how booked he is with patients, he always spends the time to really evaluate what problems I have and to explain all of my options. I have never felt as if he was rushing me out the door. I always recommend Dr. Kaplan

March 31st, 2015

Meniscus and ACL

I hurt my knee skiing and flew home. On a referral from a friend I saw Dr Kaplan. He fixed my meniscus and ACL. After a lot of rehab I'm back to new and ready to get back on the slopes! Dr Kaplan was there every step of the way!

March 31st, 2015

Rotator Cuff Repair

I tore my rotator cuff and it was diagnosed by MRI. After meeing with Dr. Kaplan, he said he could repair it with three minor incisions in my shoulder. I went into JOI for same day surgery. I was very nervous about having surgery, but Dr. Kaplan put me at ease and suggested that I let the Anesthesiologist give me a nerve block in my shoulder along with the general anesthesia to help reduce the pain after surgery. What a blessing Dr. Kaplan was. I went home after having my Rotator Cuff, a torn labrum, and a torn bicep repaired and I had no pain for over 12 hours. Dr. Kaplan has the best bedside manors of any doctor that I have ever met. When you go to his office for a follow up, he never seems to rush you out of the office. He is very through in all of his explanations and answers any questions that you have with great patience. I have recommended Dr. Kaplan to two of my co-workers who have had shoulder problems. I not only had a great doctor to take care of my shoulder but now I feel that I also have made a great friend as well.

March 28th, 2015

My shoulder labral repair

Thank you for helping me to have my most successful season ever as a pitcher. You always helped to reassure me during my rehab and my senior year of softball would not have been the same without your help. I can't thank you enough for all that you have done. You're the best!

March 8th, 2015

I made an appointment Dr. Kaplan and I can honestly say I was greatly impressed by his extensive knowledge, a great bedside manner and always had a smile on his face. My wife had accompanied me on this doctor's visit and she was also impressed the way Dr. Kaplan explained everything in detail, plus loved his nice smile. After reviewing my X-Rays and MRI, Dr. Kaplan told me I had a massive tear in my rotator cuff and some bone spurs. Shortly after this visit, I scheduled surgery with Dr. Kaplan. He did such a great job repairing my rotator cuff that I had very little pain two weeks after my surgery. Within several weeks after my surgery, I was in outpatient rehab doing all the necessary exercises with little or no pain. My physical therapist asked me who my surgeon was and I told him Dr. Kevin Kaplan. My therapist had heard of Dr. Kaplan's "net bridge" procedure and how successful his patients have been after surgery. As for me, I finished my physical therapy three weeks sooner than expected, according to my physical therapist. I can honestly say that my surgery was a complete success. I am an avid golfer and was back playing golf in less than five months after surgery. I am working out at World Gym three to four times a week and continuing to do exercises to keep my rotator cuff strong. I'm hitting the ball farther than before and beating some of my fellow golfers for the first time. I have referred at least three friends with rotator cuff problems to see Dr. Kaplan and they have had the same result as me. Based on my experience, my nephew is having surgery with Dr. Kaplan

March 5th, 2015

Excellent and caring

Called me after my surgery the day after just to check on me ! great surgeon!

March 4th, 2015

Labrum tear

Prior to my senior season of high school baseball I had a problem with frequently dislocating my shoulder, which was later diagnosed as a torn labrum. My immediate thought was that I would be unable to play baseball again due to the severity of the injury, but with the help of Dr. Kaplan and his staff I could not have been more wrong. I had a tear of nearly my entire labrum and required nine anchors to secure my shoulder again. Through his tremendous work in surgery and great care not only was I able to play in the last game of my high school season, but I was also able to go on to extend my baseball career at the collegiate level. During the summer before my junior year of college I was once again injured, this time with a broken clavicle. I communicated with Dr. Kaplan on his cell phone from the emergency room in New York where I was playing and was able to see him within the week. Once again I required surgery this time 10 screws and a plate to put my collarbone back into one piece. Dr. Kapaln's remarkable ability in the operating room and prudent guidance have not only allowed me to play baseball at the collegiate level, but has also lead me to want to pursue a career in orthopedic sports medicine. I will forever be in debt to Dr. Kaplan.