A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kapov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kapov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapov graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center - Reno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Anthony Kapov DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Kapov practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kapov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kapov practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Port Hueneme, CA.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.