Dr. Kevin Kaps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kaps?

March 14th, 2017

Most comprehensive doctor

I wish this gentleman was still my doctor. He was the most detail-oriented of any doctors I have seen in my lifetime. I no longer live in Virginia but very much appreciated his care when I did.

August 25th, 2015

Dr. Kaps is such a wonderful physician. I knew each time i had an appointment with him I alway receive the best care possible. He sincerely listened to me and provided the best course of action for my ailment. His is very patient and kind.

August 21st, 2012

The most talented doctor I have ever had during my military career. Always make the right diagnosis and make you feel safe afterward. We were blessed to have him treat both husband and wife. He is a valuable asset to the Air Force.

June 10th, 2011

Great Doc!

Dr. Kaps is my regular provider and always does an outstanding job. He's definitely a high energy guy who moves at a quick pace but from my dealings with him, I'd say it's due to the fact that he's trying to do as much as he can for his patients in what little time he's alloted for each patient. Keep up the great work Dr. Kaps.

February 24th, 2011

I have asthma. Reciently I had a so bad a flair I thought it was my heart. I could not walk from the car without stopping to catch my breath. I was scared. Dr Kaps saw me right away and checked me out. He ordered a bunch of tests but really tried to explain what he was doing. My 15 min appointment was like 30 minutes. He started me on medicine and the heart tests ( just to make sure) came back OK. Turns out he was right and it was my asthma. I thought he was very professional and really cares about his patients.

January 23rd, 2011

He is nice, but I had to wait a long tiime. Maybe its because he was running so far behind that he couldn't answer my questions. I won't know because its tough to get a follow- up appointment.

January 19th, 2011

Dr. Kap seemed very nervous and kept interrupting me when I was trying to tell him information. It was also a really long wait and I missed another appointmetn because I had to wait so long for him to see me.

January 16th, 2011

HE was very anxious and made me feel nervous during the visit. He said my cholesterol could cause a heart attack am i'm only 23 years old.. There are no heart problems in my family. I wish he was a little more calm and tried to educate rather than scare.

March 14th, 2017