2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 27th, 2015

did not evaluate my injury correct and was rude if you are not familiar with an injury he should of sent me to an ortho

My first and last appointment show details My first and last appointment
by Maria on Nov 19th, 2013

Dr Kevin was very short took my son to his office he said he had a ear infection here's scrip have a nice day and when I asked him a ? Seemed annoyed .

My first and last appointment show details My first and last appointment
by Maria on Nov 19th, 2013

Our current Ped. show details Our current Ped.
Apr 24th, 2013

My son is a patient of his now and has been since his birth. Actually he was my pediatrician and his previous practice own was my step moms doctor, ha ha. We all like him. Sure, he isn't Mr. Jokester but I have never felt that it was a serious issue. I can easily make an appointment for later that day and I never have waited more then 10 minutes to actually see the doctor. The ladies at the front are pretty good too.

best doctor ever!!! show details best doctor ever!!!
Aug 16th, 2012

dr. kargman has seen my kids since they were born. He is the nicest and best doctor i have ever had. i would hightly recommend him to everyone.

Feb 16th, 2012

Terrible bedside manner. Annoyed if asked questions.Quick to leave the room.

worst doc ever show details worst doc ever
Jun 14th, 2010

he should NOT be a doc for kids. he should work on animals.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR-DO NOT GO TO HIM! show details HORRIBLE DOCTOR-DO NOT GO TO HIM!
by ASTONISHED... on May 19th, 2010

This doctor walked into the room and did not even introduce himself. He mistaked my little boy for a girl looking down at his chart! (HE CLEARLY HAS A BOY'S NAME!) I paid 120.00 for the visit, which money is no object when it comes to my baby, but this man was the devil! Extremely rude, rough, and short with the questions I had as a first time mom. I asked him a question and his response, "What do you think?". I got "Jersey" on him and put him in his place. I simply told him I am not a doctor and that is why I am here to find out. He did not like this and dismissed me as a patient! Exact quote, "Are you happy? I don't deal with patients that have attitudes." He needs the attitude check!

Mar 26th, 2009

excellent office, you can get an appt the same day.