A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kato graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Kato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical CenterWmn and Chld
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin K Kato MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Kato practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kato practices Internal Medicine near Kahului, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI.
See Kahului Internists.