A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Katzen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Katzen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dean Katzen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Katzen practice?
- Dr. Kevin Katzen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Katzen practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.