Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 29th, 2016

I would not go back to him. He is a pill pusher and wants to change meds at every visit. I would not recommend him

by Ronald Webster on Aug 25th, 2015

By far, one of the most personable doctors I have ever seen !!

Rude and unresponsive staff show details Rude and unresponsive staff
Mar 5th, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor. I was treated unfairly and was not informed of policies until it was too late. Maybe they have too many patients so I would suggest they book the amount of patients that the doctor can handle. Will not spend time with you and will drop you as a patient if you miss an appointment.

Best Family Doctor Anyone Could Hope For show details Best Family Doctor Anyone Could Hope For
by Sam on Jul 24th, 2014

Dr Kevin Katzen has been our family's doctor for more than 20 years, and many of our friends and extended family now see him as well. He has genuinely become an indispensable part of our lives, due to his compassion, personable manner, and wit. His diagnostic abilities are intuitive yet thorough, and his treatment recommendations are very practical and cost-conscious. Thank God for doctors like Dr. Katzen, who are the backbone of healthcare and whose experience and professionalism are matched only by their enthusiasm for what they do. You couldn't entrust your family to a better doctor, period.

54 year old professional, Mother, Grandmother show details 54 year old professional, Mother, Grandmother
by Terry McPeters on Nov 22nd, 2013

I always have the best experience every time I have an appointment here. Although I have not had much to complain about, I have noticed that they strongly adhere to the customer is always right policy and if anything goes wrong make every effort to correct the situation. They were absolutely amazing and make others in the same field look like beginners. I've been other places that left me unattended for quite awhile, but not here. They would never leave me unattended and they always go the extra mile to make me feel cared for. I don't think I have ever been put on hold here for a long time and am so impressed with how quickly all of my questions are answered. There's nothing worse than having to wait on hold for a half an hour just to get someone to talk to you. Not only do my appointments never get canceled last minute, they take time out of their day to send me a reminder so I don't forget. They are extremely reliable. I have been using this great Doctor since 1995 I believe, I have been sickly my entire life and I have crossed many Dr. paths Kevin Katzen is beyond a doubt the very best Doctor I have ever seen, The most caring professional God has ever created! Bless him and all of his staff and Shawn a Nurse practisioner is a gift from God as well. They are the Best!!

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Tonya Alexander on Jul 16th, 2013

I have been a a patient of Dr. Kevin Katzen for almost 12 years. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He takes the time to make sure you understand your illness and offers different remedies to resolve the issues. I am so GLAD i choose him for my PCP....

Excellence in care show details Excellence in care
Feb 19th, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Kevin since he first joined his brother in his medical practice (almost 20 years ago). I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is caring, compassionate, funny, and extremely intelligent in delving into one's personal and environmental health. I have recommended him to friends who love him. His demeanor makes his patients feel that they can relax and be well cared for.

Dec 21st, 2011

Dr. Kevin Katzen is a superior family practitioner who really knows his stuff. He is concerned, courteous, caring, friendly, patient, knowledgeable, attentive and honest with an efficient well-coordinated staff. He has been my primary care physician since 2004, and I have always recommended him to my friends. His new facilities are state of the art, providing excellent spacing and a very comfortable atmosphere. Access (off of State Highway 360) and parking are extremely convenient.

Old Fashioned Values...In a Good Way show details Old Fashioned Values...In a Good Way
Nov 18th, 2011

I'm constantly amazed at the interest Dr. Katzen takes in my health care. He has a level of concern for me and my well-being that I would normally expect from a friend. I told him just today that I look forward to coming to see him because I always leave with a renewed sense of well-being.

Excellent Dr. for our whole family show details Excellent Dr. for our whole family
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Kevin is thorough and intuitive, very good at diagnosing underlying issues and solving problems, honest, generous with time, and has a fun sense of humor. Our whole family sees him, in fact he has become like family to us. Highly, highly recommend.

Jun 30th, 2011

Have been with Dr. Kevin Katzen since he started in Grand Prairie. He has always given the best treatment, and very personal in dealing with me and my family. All I have refered to him the referals seem to always continue to use him. His facilities are even beter today than before. You can't go wrong using this doctor.

Wouldnt change show details Wouldnt change
Apr 22nd, 2011

I have been seeing him for about 15 years through some really bad times and great times, and he is always patient caring and understanding. I driver about 30 miles. I a am sure there are competent doctors closer to me, i feel so comfortable with him would not change for convenience

by One of his faithful patients on Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Kevin Katzen was recommended to me by a family who has gone to him for years. I would not go to anyone else after having such a pleasant experience with Dr. Katzen. He allows you to be comfortable and takes alot of time talking to you to resolve any issues you are having. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone interested in finding a new doctor.

Mar 1st, 2010

Dr Katzen has really given great care and he's very persistent at determining the underlying issue. I've been very happy with him in the three years I've seen him