A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kavanagh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kavanagh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Thomas Kavanagh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Kavanagh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kavanagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kavanagh practices Otolaryngology near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Otolaryngologists.