Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanaugh
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanaugh graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Kavanaugh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Kavanaugh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Kavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists.