A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KEVIN KAVANAUGH:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. KEVIN KAVANAUGH, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. KAVANAUGH graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. KAVANAUGH has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. KAVANAUGH accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. KEVIN M. KAVANAUGH practice?
Dr. KEVIN KAVANAUGH practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Orofino, ID.
See Spokane Internists, Spokane Cardiologists, and Spokane Surgeons.