A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanaugh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanaugh graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Kavanaugh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Kavanaugh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Kavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists.