Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanaugh
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanaugh graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Kavanaugh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Kavanaugh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Kavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kavanaugh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists.