A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kay, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Kay MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Kay practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kay practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Pathologists.