A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kearney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kearney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Arthur Kearney MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Kearney practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kearney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kearney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.