A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kempf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kempf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kempf, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempf graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kempf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Kempf MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Kempf practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kempf has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kempf practices Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Rheumatologists.